Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Breaking All The Rules

Here I go, about to do the unthinkable--blog an entire month in one day. "Blogging doesn't have to be so daunting," a wise older sister once said. . .yesterday at the park. "It is so pointless for Kristin to have a blog since she never posts on it," a wise younger sister once said. . .behind my back (on the phone with our mother) from her high rise flat in Chicago. They are both soooo right! Right? While I have the best of intentions, and even a page in my "notebook" dedicated to "posts to do", action is what matters. So buckle up and get your scrolling finger ready!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's about time my dear! I am glad to see a new paragraph!

Marissa Marie said...

CAN. NOT. WAIT. Do we get to see Popeye and Brutus and Olive Oil?