Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Times at the State Fair

My mom had a fantastic idea to take all the kids to the fair while the Schroeder's were in town. It was super-arizona-october-hot, but we had a blast nonetheless. Pictures don't lie! Just look at these faces!
Riding an elephant! Seriously awesome. Although Keane had a panic attack on his way up, hence the grandmother caboose.
Aubs, Benson, and Lu on the ferris wheel.
Keane and I at the very top. Gulp.
Petting zoo. Do these two look like they have the same expression?
Bumper cars, a must do for all 3 year olds.
The infamous water guns, where Benson, Lucy, and Clark trashed some other little kids and won some serious poundage of plush! Thanks Coach Aubree!
I'm so proud! sniff, sniff
Lu and Ben on the Footsie Wootsie relishing their victories.

THANKS GRANDMA!

3 comments:

Amanda C said...

Please don't stress about the blogging. Are you going to do the Halloween post tomorrow while I watch Keane? I do love a good Kristin post and I'll take it when I can get it. Luv yr buns!

nikkii said...

Is your mom crazy? People get shot at the state fair! So happy to see you are blogging again.

Sarah said...

Okay...no need to comment on ALL the posts! I did some serious finger scrolling! Thank you Kristin! I needed that! Very fun to see all the pics!