Friday, November 21, 2008

In Honor of Twilight

So I have not read Twilight, but plan on doing so in the next couple of weeks. For all you junkies out there, Bella and Edward (Damon and Colleen) showed up at one of our Halloween parties. Enjoy the movie!
(And don't forget to comment and tell me how badly I need to read it, and that you will lend me your copy so that I can get started right away.)
Yes that is a bloody baby arm protruding from her truly pregnant belly! I guess that comes in a later book. Quite disturbing. Somewhere in their house is a wandering one-armed doll. Are you picturing Sid from Toy Story?

(She is due in February, even though she is not even showing yet-darn that skinny Colleen!)

2 comments:

Amanda C said...

Don't read it Kris... I don't want to be the only normal person around here. Stay with me. We can be strong together.

Gail said...

Twilight is fun, but don't become obsessed with it. We went to the midnight showing in Utah and it was ridiculous! Absolute crazy people. That doll arm is freaking hilarious! Who'd have thought of that? (I guess your friend:)